Have you thought about positioning your city as a leading global surf destination?
The ISA global event series offers you the possibility to showcase your city’s lifestyle, culture, activities, and beautiful beaches to a global audience of millions through an ISA event.
Hosting an ISA event will bring all corners of the world to your city, while providing a real, measurable economic impact and global media value.
Through an ISA event you can:
- Access a global audience through international media attention
- Grow tourism revenue from visitor spending
- Promote the country/region as a top surf destination
- Establish the city as an international tourism destination
- Create a turnkey event activation with minimal community impact
The ISA’s event portfolio features the following event hosting opportunities:
- ISA World Surfing Games
- VISSLA ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- ISA World SUP and Paddleboard Championship
- ISA World Masters Surfing Championship
- ISA World Longboard Surfing Championship
- ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championship
- ISA World Bodyboard Championship
Want to host an event?
Click here to view the ISA host cities presentation.
Fore more details on how to bring an ISA Global Event to your city, please contact ISA Executive Director Robert Fasulo.
ISA Executive Director
+1 (858) 551 8580
Thanks for your interest in hosting an ISA event and joining us on our mission to make the world a better place through surfing.