2017 application is now closed. Check back in a few months for details of the 2018 application.
- 2017 ISA Individual Scholarship Program (APPLICATION CLOSED APRIL 30, 2017)
- Receiving an ISA Individual Scholarship is a life-changing event for young surfers
- Application deadline April 30, 2017
- The ISA will distribute a total of $20,000 USD to be divided amongst all recipients
- Awards range from $100-$1,000 per recipient and are determined on a case-by-case basis
- Please note: Scholarships will be awarded for exact dollar amounts for specific needs, as opposed to years past where fixed amounts were awarded to all recipients
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS ARE:
- 18 years or under as of December 31, 2017
- Demonstrating financial need
- Enrolled in school
- Outstanding role models to their community
- Recommended by their National Surfing Federation
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS TO BE USED FOR:
|EDUCATION||EQUIPMENT||COMPETITION / TRAINING|
· Transportation, etc.
· Leash, etc.
· Contest Fees, etc.
HISTORY OF THE ISA INDIVIDUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM:
The ISA Individual Scholarship was established in 2007 and has awarded more than $248,500 in scholarships to further the education and surfing careers of more than 300 surfers.
The 2017 ISA Scholarship Application closed April 30, 2017
All ISA Individual Scholarship Program Winners can be viewed HERE.