Surfing Australia TV is a monthly, half-hour program hosted by Jess Skarratt. It showcases the organisation’s many different programs from junior development, through to elite athlete coaching, event management and industry education. It can be seen on free-to-air channel Television 4 Me. It is broadcast in metropolitan areas on Channel 74 and in regional areas on Channel 64. Viewers should rescan their receivers for reception.
Surfing Australia TV – EPISODE 4, SEASON 2
The episode features:
– Profile on Surfing Australia High Performance Scholarship recipient Codie Klein
– 2013 Green Room Conference
– Joel Parkinson named Male Surfer of the Year at the 2013 Australian Surfing Awards
– FCS II fins launch at the Hurley Surfing Australia High Performance Centre
– Be the Influence – Tackling Binge Drinking partnership launch
Previous episodes of Surfing Australia TV are also available to view online at www.surfingaustraliatv.com.