Dear Surfschool Owners / Managers and Surf Communities;
Play your part in establishing international standards of “best practice” and excellence in the surfschool industry in partnership with the ISA.
ISA Surfschool Register members are listed here as evidence of their commitment to the program – sign up your school and establish your credentials. Any client of an ISA registered surfschool will be able to find the surfschool name in our International Register, knowing that the school has made a commitment to making their experience a quality one.
An ISA Registered Surfschool will receive:
- ISA Registered Surfschool certificate
- Right to use specified “ ISA Registered Surfschool “ Logo within promotion of their surfschool
- Listing on the ISA International Surfschool Register appearing on this site.
Annual registration for the calendar year (beginning January 1, 2008) is USD$500. Surfschools joining the program throughout the year will be charged a pro-rated amount in year 1.
Business development opportunities will be available as our network expands:
- Access to ISA approved and developed course content
- Access to ISA approved levels of achievement (similar to Surfing Australia’s Safe Surfing Program)
- Access to ISA coaching resources and professional development courses.
- Opportunity to access ISA group insurance
- Access to ISA approved International Coaching accreditation courses [Beginner to elite].
- Access to an international network of surfschool operators with a common vision.
Please email ISA Vice-President, Alan Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions about registration.