Dear Surfschool Owners / Managers and Surf Communities;
As a part of the ISA Accredited Surf School Network your Surf School will be internationally recognized by the World Governing Authority for the sport of Surfing as being a “Best Practice” Surf School and meeting top standards of safety and quality.
This international network of accredited Surf Schools adds credibility and recognition and provides the tangible benefits and resources listed below:
International Recognition and Credibility:
- Inclusion in the ISA Registered Surf School Database
- Surf School Profile on the ISA Website
- ISA Accredited Surf School Certification
- Use of ISA Registered Surf School Logo
Increased Marketing and Business
- World Map on the ISA Website that will drive traffic and potential Surf School customers to ISA Accredited Surf Schools – “Where in the World do you want to surf?”
- “Surf School of the Month” – the ISA will recognize one surf school of the month each month of 2015 that will receive promotion in ISA Media and on the ISA Website
- Drive customers to “Best Practice” Schools within the ISA network
Instructor Database and Development Tools
- Access to the ISA Master Coaching Database of thousands of ISA Accredited Coaches to fill job vacancies (send requests to email@example.com)
- Inclusion in the ISA Development Programs Newsletter with Educational Programs Content, a variety of development tips and tools, user content, and sustainability information
- Access to the ISA Industry Discount Network for discounts with participating surf industry partners
- Participation in an international network of like-minded Surf Schools that can lobby together, advise one another, and improve the professionalism and quality of the Surf School industry
Note: The ISA is working to improve its Surf School Accreditation Network in conjunction with National Governing Bodies and Industry Partners. Further benefits, monitoring tips, and development tools will be made available as they develop.
Annual registration is offered as a dual Accreditation with our National Governing Bodies. Where this option is unavailable please register directly with the ISA.
ISA Surfschool Register members are listed here as evidence of their commitment to the program – sign up your school and establish your credentials. Any client of an ISA registered surfschool will be able to find the surfschool name in our International Register, knowing that the school has made a commitment to making their experience a quality one.
Please email ISA Membership Assistant, Alex Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org, with interest and questions about registration.