NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!
- 2018 ISA Scholarship Program
- Receiving an ISA Scholarship is a life-changing event for young surfers
- Application deadline May 31, 2018
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- The ISA will distribute a total of $20,000 USD to be divided amongst all recipients
- Awards range from $100-$1,000 per recipient and are determined on a case-by-case basis
- Please note: Scholarships will be awarded for exact dollar amounts for specific needs, as opposed to years past where fixed amounts were awarded to all recipients
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS ARE:
- 18 years or under as of December 31, 2018
- Demonstrating financial need
- Enrolled in school
- Outstanding role models to their community
- Recommended by their National Surfing Federation
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS TO BE USED FOR:
|EDUCATION||EQUIPMENT||COMPETITION / TRAINING|
· Transportation, etc.
· Leash, etc.
· Contest Fees, etc.
HISTORY OF THE ISA INDIVIDUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM:
The ISA Individual Scholarship was established in 2007 and has awarded more than $288,500 in scholarships to further the education and surfing careers of more than 300 surfers.